Okay, so it's been a really long time since I wrote. Well, I guess I decided it's time again (although, this is going to be short).
I just wanted to get out here and plug some really good material.
The first is http://www.howtogeteternallife.com/ I really can't recommend enough for everyone to check out this if you haven't already (and if you have, a good refresher is never bad:)).
Secondly, I'm going to recommend http://www.ustream.tv/compasschurch (title of Gospel Crazy).
Both of these are great and I pray that I will put the knowledge I have to use (i.e. not become salt that loses its saltiness).
Mark
P.S. - If you're curious, the Title comes from the material above. Also, I think the best quote is from Jim Elliot. Hint: "He is no ..."
2 comments:
We're loving Pastor Mike's blogs, vlogs, websites and sermons lately too. This last series on How to Get Eternal Life was excellent. The first installment of Romans was extraordinarly too!
Ya dude, these links are awesome. They are the funniest thing I've read in a long time. A bunch of people thinking they have all the answers, hilarious. Do you have any other links to religious zealot websites that I can watch?
Post a Comment