Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My prayer for this week

I'm going to start with a prayer:

God, I praise You for giving me this day. It is so wonderful to know that You loved me enough to die for me. And not only me, but all those You have chosen. Your mercy brings a thankfulness of You. Your love gives me hope and a desire to follow You. Please, Lord God, forgive me for the ways that I have wronged and failed You today. Thank you, Lord, for the many blessings You have placed in my life. I do not deserve any of this.

Lord God, I pray for You to use me as a beacon of light in my interactions during this holiday season. I ask for wisdom and cunning in order to reach to those in the darkness. I ask for boldness in action and a correct mindset in fearing You instead of man. Lord, I ask for You to give peace to Brooke in the difficulties she is facing with teaching Hope. For Hope, I pray for healing of her cold and a learning heart that obeys her parents.

In Jesus Name, Amen

1 comment:

Chiara said...

I really like that you added a prayer here. So often we do not let others into our thoughts to God, and I am always encouraged by other people's conversations, supplications and thanks to the Lord.