Okay I guess I'm not going to go to bed just yet... I looked at my blog and realized that I've had at least 7 posts without pictures. That's way too many. Plus, the gap between posts in too long... so here we go! In the photo on the left, Hope was cheering in her Purdue outfit.
In the picture on the right, she is working on pushing that popper toy. Hmm... I don't remember that being the intended usage model. I must be getting old!
In the picture below, I have some a picture of Hope with her Grandpa & Grandma V and her Great Grandpa & Grandma. It was really nice to have them all visit!
Please, feel free to look at the bottom of the main post section. I've added a few pictures which I wanted to share.
Okay... enough for now... I really need to sleep.
Mark
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the photos! They are great, and Hope is such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment