Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quick update

I haven't had a chance to post in awhile and am still not sure when I'll be able to get in time to write a longer post but I figured I'd write an update on life right now.

First off, Hope got sick last night and was up all night. When we checked her temperature this morning, she was over 100 degrees. Then, she spent all day with a stuffed up nose. So, now it is a humidifier night.

In addition, Brooke is beginning to feel sick too. She is having a sore throat. As for me, I seem to be doing alright in the sick department despite trying to lower my immune system by being really behind on sleep.

It seems that we have been unable to escape the cycle of sickness the last couple months. If I'm counting right, I've been sick at least twice (and I got sick the least of our family). Brooke and Hope both got sick at least three times, I think.

That's it for today. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out another post soon.

Mark

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Hope your all feeling better soon. You just need some of our frigid weather and that would help take care of that. Call sometime. Love Mom

Chiara said...

I pray you all feel better soon! You certainly have had your fair share of this winter "sick" season.