Monday, January 7, 2008

Picture update

Trip to DisneyLand on Christmas Day:
I met Minnie

I rode in the teacups


In front of the castle

After Christmas toy ride:

I like Clifford the Dog

Weekend before Christmas:

Using crayons correctly for the first time

Christmas Eve at the San Diego Zoo:

Checking out the flamingoes


Posing in front of the zoo

My big stuffed puppy

Yes... I am that cool:)

4 comments:

Christa Blakey said...

Mark, I loved the update and pictures of sweet little Hope! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

mark.vr said...

We did have a fun Christmas. I had to take an additional day off because I was so exhausted from all the places we went - but it was worth it:)

Chiara said...

Wow! What fun! My first thought was, "I bet they were tired!" Then I read your comment. : ) We just took Carter to Disneyland for the first time yesterday--what a blast. I'll have to post about that later.

Grandma said...

Looks like you had fun! We can't wait to see Hope in a couple of months. My question is where are you keeping such big animals? Love Grandma.