Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. God has blessed us with another year. To start, we have enjoyed watching Hope grow into the young toddler that she is now. She has gone from being this little infant that barely moved to a energetic, curious little girl who is just beginning to get words associated with objects.

Secondly, we had both of our families visit at least once this year. It was good to be able to spend time with family. It is still tough to be far from them on a normal basis.

Thirdly, we had a bunch of family announcements and events. From the bad: Miscarriages in the family. To the good: Micah and Lisa's wedding, pregnancies (Rachel), and the birth of Peter to Seth and Sarah (the C-section happened today). While it is still hard to hear about the bad, I am still encouraged by all the good! Thank you God!

Lastly, I have been able to see a continuing growth in my relationship with the Lord. I am thankful to God that he has given me the opportunities to expand my learning about Him and the desire and drive to actively try to put it into practice. I still have a long ways to go.

I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas and next year will be even more blessed by God.

Mark

No comments: