It's been a long week. After Brooke and Hope got over their sickness, we went into full clean the house mode for the weekend. We need to because we are expecting most of Brooke's family in town for Christmas. Then, Brooke and I got the sick with colds which we are both fighting right now (although, mine is almost gone now). Thankfully, Hope hasn't gotten the cold - we'll hope that that continues.
Tomorrow morning (today by the time anyone reads this - P.S. - this was actually posted on the 22nd but I had first started it on the 20th), the fun begins. I've got AV at church in the morning and Brooke will be at the airport picking up family members. Other than that, I need to find time to finish transferring stuff from our old laptop to our new one. Also, Brooke and I have been spending alot of time looking at car seats. I think we've narrowed it down to three but we have concerns about all three.
This one will have to be short, I need to be up early tomorrow.
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment