Well, it's been awhile once again since I last posted. Life has been extremely busy lately. Brooke and I have started looking at housing out in California. My Korea trip ended up getting cancelled by the manager in Korea. We've been having family visiting and will continue to have family visiting through the beginning of March. And that's just the highlights.
Tonight, Brooke's car blew a tire. I knew something was odd last week but I was going to wait until my parents got in town to help with it. That's probably not an option now. I really need to replace at least 2 tires but I might just replace all 4. The bigger problem is that Brooke was about 2 hours away when this happened. Currently, she's still driving home on one of those donut tires (that's why I'm up and writing).
On the health side, it seems that our family is healthy again. My cough has gone away. Hope no longer has a cold. I'm not positive about Brooke. She was still fighting it earlier this week but she seems to be doing better (I really should ask soon).
By the way, one of the major decisions from my last post is the looking into buying a home. After all this, I think I'm going to need a long, long vacation! Another, was examining which direction I want to go. That is, do I want to consider going back for a Masters degree and if so, in what area. That one, more recently moved further below the home looking.
Mark
P.S. - I need to remember to post some more pictures and hopefully post more often than once every 2-3 weeks.
1 comment:
I'll be praying for your family as you week God's direction in a future home. This is an exciting and, as you said, a bit stressful time. Sorry about Brooke's tire. I've had that happen a couple of times--always before I had a cell phone and one time in the rain on the freeway. Never fun.
Post a Comment