Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hodgepodge

Wow, well it's definitely been awhile since I last posted on the blog. Alot of things have been happening in the last several weeks.

To start, I'll update on health. As things stand right now, Hope appears to be completely back to normal, Brooke is fighting congestion, and I continue to cough.

Next, it looks like I will be traveling to Korea in the near future. I still have yet to find out if I'm going by myself. Given that it will be my first time to Korea, I'm concerned about being there without someone to show me the ropes.

Finally, there seems to be several major things that are bringing up the question of: "Where do we see ourselves in 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years"? I'll just leave it at that for right now. I'm not even sure where to start on that topic because it has so many parts. Maybe next time I write, I'll be able to talk about one or more of the parts.

Time for bed,
Mark

3 comments:

Moments Like This said...

Wow! Korea. When and for how long? Is this for work? I hope someone is able to come with you too. I'd be terribly frightened if I had to go alone. Is this a trip that would be taken often?

Chiara said...

That was a cliffhanger ending! : ) Korea should be wonderful! Every encounter I have had with Korean families visiting here is that they are SUCH warm, welcoming and generous people.
I'm glad you are all starting the road to healing. I'm a week into the cough, sinus, fever fun that you all have had. I feel a teensy bit better each day, but I certainly feel like all my energy is just ZAPPED! Glad to see you posting!

mark.vr said...

Sarah,

The Korea trip is for work. As for when, I've made it a rule not to write about trip times until after I've returned. The rule is one of a few that I have when blogging. The biggest rule is to not include last names. A third rule is to avoid talking about work-related information (unless I'm very general or have their permission). I happen to think these are wise rules.

Chiara,

I hope that you are feeling better. The colds that have been going around here are long and tiring. They've been running around 3 weeks. Also, Hope appears to be getting another cold.

Mark
Mark