Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Weekend Retreat & Other topics

Got to start getting ready for the weekend. I'm still not sure what I'm going to need. Plus, I still need to gas up the car, check the tires, pack my clothes, and pack whatever else I think I'll need.

The bad part is that I need this done by Friday afternoon and I won't be home until late tomorrow... Looks like it's going to be a long night Thursday night. If I'm not able to get everything done, I'll have to leave a little later or head out of work early. I guess I should try to get to bed soon to try to put in a few more hours to get out earlier on Friday.

On another note, we've been trying to get Hope to drink milk. The first attempt, outright switching, didn't work. She refused to drink the milk. She kept picking up the cup, getting a sip, and setting it back down. After a couple days, we decided to try a little more transition. We've started with half milk and half formula. Tomorrow, we'll be upping the milk to formula ratio. The hope is that she'll get to all milk in the next couple weeks.

Also, we've been trying to correctly imitate "more" in sign language. Up until now, "more" has basically been clapping. Anyway, this may take awhile because that also is new.

Next time maybe I'll write about what I've learned about JavaScript. Especially, if it is useful for this site. My first assignment is to figure out what parts integrate with JavaScript easily... so, still a long ways to go... I'm thinking of trying out my idea for a script that will modify the displayed content based on the date. Specifically, some of my lists. Anyway, it something fun to play with. Although scripting by hand (without tools) can be rather tedious at times.

I think that's good for today, time to get ready for bed.
Night:)

No comments: