Saturday, October 6, 2007

Peek-a-boo

It's been awhile since I've added new pictures of Hope. This picture on the right is from last week. At the time Hope was playing peek-a-boo with Brooke's shirt. Peek-a-boo is currently one of Hope's favorite games. It really works wonders when we need to clean her eyes.

In the last week, Hope has really began to take off with walking. She is getting really good at going places that are not straight line of sight. For example, she'll start in the living room, and walk to either the kitchen, bathroom, or bedroom.

The other activity that Hope has started is picking up items on the floor and either handing them to us or dropping them in baskets (toy baskets, clothes hampers, trash cans, ...). We've already ended up washing a couple of her toys. So far, I think we've found everything in the trash before throwing it out (I hope).

This morning, we headed to Costco to get some passport photos. While we were there we took time to look around at the TVs. It still amazes me how TVs and electronics continue to get thinner and cheaper. Maybe in another couple years, Brooke and I will consider getting a new TV but for now I like our TV. I'm glad that we got out of Costco when we did because it just kept on filling up - Brooke and I are not big on crowds or lines! After Costco, we got some lunch at Daphne's. While there, I had Hope try some Gyro meat. She seemed to like it at first but later swept all of the little pieces on the floor. Still need to work on breaking that habit.

That pretty much sums up today. Maybe tonight I'll get the time to expand on some of these posts.

'til then,

Mark

No comments: